Viper - throwing stick (cobra)
Carbon - kevlar throwing stick (Cobra) - VIPER
- Cobra Viper was developed at the turn of 2013/2014, since then undergoing constant improvement and improvement. The cobra was designed to be usable for universal feeding in the range of 30 - 80m, to accurately feed the hunting grounds. (maximum 100 m)
- Weight: 85 g +/- (weight is at the smallest possible boundary that matches the diameter and material used)
- Material: The cobra uses the highest quality material (Toray T300 3K 200 tex fiber cloth/Twaron 2200 121 tex ).
- Carbon and Kevlar material is produced in the Czech Republic and supplied directly from the manufacturer. (Kordcarbon)
- We use epoxy resin standard for the aerospace industry.
- Carbon cobra holds 30 mm of boilie, the fill hole can be filled with boilies up to 24 mm diameter!
- The cobra comes in a padded package. (In the price of cobra)
- Can be delivered with a filling hole or also without a filling hole (the price is the same in both cases).
Price : 2399 Kč / 85,07 eur / 79 GBP